This brand new Rawson Home featurs a front lounge and spacious living area, this 4-bedroom house is perfect for a growing family. It also has an over-sized back yard that provides a space for your children to play in safely.
- Four spacious sized bedrooms all with built in robes
- Master room with ensuite.
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Gas cooking
- Open plan living areas
- Internal laundry
- Double automatic garage with internal access
- Ducted air-conditioning
- In the School catchment of The Ponds High School
- Just a short drive to metro and Rouse Hill Shopping Centre
Would you like to book an appointment to view this property? If so, please visit the link below and click on 'Book An Inspection Time' and submit your details.
If inspection times are unsuitable, we will contact you to arrange a time for you. You can obtain an application form by clicking on 'Apply Now' which will take you directly to 1Form. Please note that your application will only be reviewed after you have inspected the property.
Please be advised that if you become a successful applicant you will be required to pay 4 weeks of rent to Rental Bonds Online, and 2 weeks of rent in advance to our trust account.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface